HONG KONG: Gateway to China, and with a population of just 7 million is one of the ten richest countries in the world. A unique opportunity to have your own Australian real Estate office in Hong Kong, at just AUD$3,000 per month.
ESTABLISHED OFFICE AND SHOWROOM IN CENTRAL HONG KONG FOR AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE COMPANIES
Our client has operated an established real estate business selling Australian residential and commercial properties to high net worth Hong Kong buyers for over a decade.
With a full time showroom available to display your Australian projects, plus full time staff, and an established database of proven buyers, this is a unique opportunity to break into or expand your market at a low cost and without risk.
If you are an Australian property developer, real estate agent, or marketing group, and are looking for low cost and easy access into Asia this opportunity could be ideal.
Please complete the form to the right and the Australian Property Centre will redirect you automatically to a new page that sets our full details of this opportunity without any charge or obligation.
We take your privacy seriously and operate a "NO SPAM / NO SHARE" policy, except sharing your details with our associate in order to assist you with your enquiry.
Hong Kong is an autonomous territory, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Its vibrant, densely populated urban centre is a major port and global financial hub with a skyscraper-studded skyline. Central (the business district) features architectural landmarks like I.M. Pei’s Bank of China Tower. Hong Kong is also a major shopping destination, famed for bespoke tailors and Temple Street Night Market.
Enquire now H.K Office
8 Reasons Why Property Developers/Agents Should be in Hong Kong :
1. Local property prices are too high, Australian investments offer a far lower entry price, lower risk and potential of capital gain.
2. Strong Hong Kong currency gives real savings when buying in Australia. ( the Australian dollar is approximately 14% weaker against the Chinese Yuan compared to 3 years ago, 26% weaker against the Hong Kong dollar)
3. Hong Kong property cooling measures mean HK investors are awash with cash.
4. 10% initial down payment and another 20% on completion is not an issue for cash - rich investors.
5. Local banks are offering financing options for overseas property purchases at low interest rates.
6. Long completions and deferred payment scheme seen as credit advantage, while the lower AUD is seen as a huge benefit for immediate completions.
7. Overseas property is seen as the best option for investment diversification.
8. Hong Kong investors have great foresight & a good understanding of investment fundamentals.