SELL YOUR AUSTRALIAN PROPERTIES IN HONG KONG THROUGH YOUR OWN OFFICE, SHOWROOM, AND SEMINAR VENUE.
We can help put you in touch.
Find Hong Kong buyers for Your Investment Properties -Low Fixed Monthly Cost- No Set Up Costs- No Long Commitments- Just What You Need When Selling Down Under!
When it comes to investing in Australian property, Hong Kong expatriates and chinese investors have long been investing in Australia.
They can get access to excellent investment loans, and let the tenants pay the mortgage in their absence.
However, one disadvantage is that the overseas investor can not view potential property as, and when, they would like.
For most people they are restricted to looking for property through a friend, on the internet, or at property exhibitions, or during sporadic holiday visits.
Some people try to find this special property during their two-week annual vacation. That's possibly the most frustrating way to try to find a property, as, in most cases, people are unsuccessful, then find they have wasted nearly a year looking and waiting for their holiday. Or they panic, and buy something unsuitable.
This is where our associate comes in. It is important to be in front of buyers on a regular basis. It is impossible to sell to Hong Kong investors by "long distance."
You need an office and a strong precence in Hong Kong itself. But this can be a regulatory nightmare, having to find space, employ staff, set up bank accounts, obtain business permits and so on. Not to mention the cots. It can easily be over AUD$500,000 to set up and run even a tiny office in Hong Kong for 12 months.
Our associates offer a low cost option (to approved agents/developers) as follows:
- Be an adviser and advocate during the entire home buying process
- Take time to uncover the your needs and wants as well as what’s motivating your purchase
- Educate you on current market conditions
- Find a way for you to attain as many of your needs as possible when dealing with the realities of the marketplace and/or specific financial constraints
- Research homes in the area and sort through active listings to make suggestions after cross-referencing your needs (i.e. Which homes are located in areas that have retained home values? Which homes are located inside good school districts? Lower taxed areas? Easy work commutes? etc.)
- Help you achieve your lifestyle needs with a different set of features than originally anticipated (this is particularly useful when dealing with financial constraints)
- Aid you in narrowing your search until you have identified your top choices
- Handle the ins and outs of the negotiation process including the preparation of all necessary forms when making an offer and/or counteroffer
- Provide oversight and follow up for any inspections deemed necessary
- Counsel you on how to handle any repairs needed on the property
- Be present at closing to ensure that all your interests are protected
If you think you could be helped by hiring a Buyer's Agent, let us know by completing the short form on this page and we will help you to connect with the right people to assist you in purchasing your Australian dream property.
COMPLETE OUR SHORT FORM TO FIND OUT MORE
HONG KONG OFFICE ENQUIRY
MAY 2017: The $55 billion increase in all approved foreign investment in Australia, to $248 billion, was "predominantly driven by increased investment in the real estate sector", FIRB chairman Brian Wilson wrote in the report released on Tuesday.
©2017 The Australian Property Centre, All Rights Reserved